3/21/2008

A blesssing from beyond



Osho
Satyam Shivam Sundram
Truth Godliness Beauty

A blessing from beyond

I WANT SO MUCH TO GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN, BUT I HAVEN’T FOUND IT YET. ANDTHE SOMETHING I WANT TO GIVE YOU IS ALREADY IN YOUR EYES.
THANK YOU FOR SINGING MY HEARTSONG.

First, you will never find anything to give me in return, because here we are not in a marketplace, here we are not selling God or selling love. Here we are simply rejoicing, relishing what has happened to me and what is going to happen to you. It is not a business; it is authentic religiousness.
But I can understand the desire – one feels like giving something – and the sadness that you can’t find anything to give. Just that you feel to give it is enough; you have given it.

And you say,”And the something I want to give you is already in your eyes.” From where will it come into my eyes? You have all given, without knowing, your love, your trust, which you see in my eyes. My eyes are more your eyes than mine.
A gift that is given without knowing is the real gift. What you see in my eyes is just the joy and the blissfulness of you all growing, of you all expanding in consciousness, of you all coming closer to satyam, shivam, sundram.

Just as a gardener becomes immensely happy when he sees thousands of flower blossoming in his garden... I am also a gardener. You are my garden, and I would like every one of you to become a mystic rose, fully grown, utterly blissful. What you see in my eyes is your future.

And you say,”Thank you for singing my heartsong.”
There is no need, Sundaryo, to thank me. It is simply my joy to bring song and dance into your heart. It is not that I am doing it for any return; in fact, I should be thankful towards you that you were courageous enough to open your heart and allow my dance and song and music to fill it. You could have remained closed.

Nobody’s heart can be opened forcefully. It opens only when you are totally in love and relaxed, without any fear. If you allow me in, I should be thankful, because I am the guest and you are the host.

... SINGING
HEARTSONG

No comments: